Friday 3 June 2016

A true life story of a devotee,Diana Dauenhauer mataji, her experience with Srila Prabhupada.:


" On 24th December 1982 (the night of Christmas eve), in 3 o'clock in the morning,, in Gunduliceva street where I grew up, Swami was standing beside my bed calling me „Dina.. Dina“. When I woke up He said: „I come to tell you that this is the life in which you have to surrender, because in your previous life you didn't finish the process“. In 4.15, that very night, I have abandoned my whole life and I went to live in the Hare Krishna temple. There I found out that the Swami, who was standing next to my bed that morning was called Srila Prabhupada. I received my first and second initiation 6 months later.

My mother, Bahlika devi dasi, who left this world in 2002, joined me soon.On her last night before she passed away she said to me very clearly "Daivi look, Radharani is here!". She left this world on Ekadashi morning.

During these 30+ years since Srila Prabhupada came for me, Krishna has blessed me with tremendous happiness and also suffering. Today, all I can say is that for me there is no doubt of Srila Prabhupad's authority, Krishna's existence, Absolute Truth as written in the Bhagavad-Gita and in Krishna Consciousness as the highest process. Also, for me there is no doubt that the only meaning of life is to preach Krishna Consciencesness and save the suffering, lost, ignorant and scared souls that are surrounding us and who do not know how to stop the suffering, fear, pain and death, and while preaching we do not have to worry about saving ourselves, because we are already saved. Finally, I have no doubt that the best way to save others is to give them Bhagavad-Gita, because through Bhagavad-Gita, Krishna and Srila Prabhupada will preach the Truth in a perfect way, which none of as can do.

Also I would like to note that every devotee deserves respect, care, love and patience because every devotee is the best among man. All glories, all glories to His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada! All glories to the Sankirtan and sankirtan devotees! All glories to the all devotees of Lord Krishna ! Hare Krishna! "

Jai ananta koti Vaishnava brinda ki .. \o/
Jai Srila Prabhupada..\o/


Courtesy: Thank you mataji Diana Dauenhauer for sharing this wonderful past time which was originally posted on December 29, 2011.

P.S: Please reach us at https://www.facebook.com/spirituallocation

No comments:

Post a Comment